How to use your Points
Travel in style! Use your points to travel in tap|executive and discover all the services provided on the ground and in the air!
|Madeira/ Azores/ Spain||800|
|America (South and Central)||10.000|
|Central and Western Africa||4.500|
- Europe 1 – Germany, Brussels, France, Holland, Italy, Luxembourg, United Kingdom and Switzerland.
- Europe 2 - Austria, Croatia, Denmark, Finland, Hungary, Norway, Poland, Czech Republic, Romania, Russia, Sweden, Serbia and Estonia.
- Central and Western Africa - Bissau, Dakar, São Tomé and Cabo Verde.
- America (South and Central) - Brazil, Venezuela, Panama and Colombia.
- Austral Africa - Luanda / Maputo.
- Upgrades may not be used in combination with other awards.
- Upgrades can be changed but has a penalty of fifty (50) Euros.
- Only upgrade requests for issued tickets will be accepted, for tap|classic or tap|plus products.
- Upgrades are only valid for flights operated by TAP Portugal and PGA (TAP and PGA aircraft).
- The number of Corporate Points listed in the table for upgrades is for one-way flights and is charged per segment. Example: Funchal-Lisbon (800 points) + Rio de Janeiro - Lisboa (10.000 points). Total = 10.800 points.
- The amounts for Corporate Points presented in the tables apply to tickets for children and adults.
- All the conditions applicable to the original ticket remain in force. Corporate Points are earned on the ticket booked initially.
- Seat availability varies according to the destination and the season chosen.
- The number of seats is limited even on flights which are not yet fully booked.